пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

Greetings from sunny Uzbekistan

Hello, dear friends! Let me introduce myself. I'm from Uzbekistan. I live in Tashkent - the capital of Uzbekistan. I'm very glad joining this course. I hope we'll use the chance as getting acquainted with each ither, sharing ideas and experience in the field of teaching, educating children. As we know children are children everywhere. They need our support everytime. Not only children, but our colleagues also need support, assistence and desire to share experience, the activities relating with culture, attitude and education.
Welcome to my blog. I'm sure we'll do our best together with the colleagues like you.
 Sincerely, Makhprat.

2 комментария:

  1. Hello Makhprat Opa,

    How are you and your family? Hope everything's OK.

    It was nice meeting you here! It's been long since we last worked together, shared ideas and helped each other out.

    I also believe we'll learn many new things concerning EFL teaching through the interactive web.

    Wish you good luck,

    Zarifa, Uzbekistan

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить